ICAN for the Hispanic and Ibero-American Community
- Information for patients (en) | Información para pacientes (es) | Informação para pacientes (pt)
- Information for healthcare professionals | Información para profesionales de la salud | Informação para profissionais da saúde
- ICAN en pocas palabras
- Should I Participate? (en) | Debo Participar (es) | Devo Participar (pt)
- II IberoAmerican Congress of Rare Diseases—Brasilia, October 21 -22, 2016 "Should I Participate?" Presentation by Fernando Ferrer, Chairman, ICAN Hispanic and Ibero-American Communities Council
- "Latin America towards Global Convergence, Strategic Overview" - Presentation by Fernando Ferrer, Chairman, ICAN Hispanic and Ibero-American Communities Council at the Convergence 2015 Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society (RAPS) Congress in Baltimore, MD.
Information about clinical trials at Stand Up To Cancer
Stand Up To Cancer (SU2C) recently launched a multicultural and bilingual (English and Spanish) Clinical Trials PSA campaign which aims to increase clinical trial participation across all cancer clinical trials, to ultimately help deliver more new therapies to patients.