While all Trustees are involved in budget, finance, and governance issues, financial reports are provided by third parties, independent of ICAN management.
More than 100 pages of ICAN Board and Council Policies are made available to our Trustees and Executive Committee on a password-protected basis only.
- Commission Certificate of Good Standing
- Our latest Annual Report
- Our Internal Accounting Controls
- Finance and Compliance Committee Meeting Schedule
- Accounting Flow Chart
- Internal Audit/Financial Controls Checklist
- Internal Controls Policy/Finance Committee Documentation Requirement
- Form 990 Joint Expenses/Internal Audit/Financial Controls Checklist
- Expense Approval Codes
- Advancing ICAN's Mission
- Our Energized and Engaged Boards and Councils
- The ICAN Policy on Consent Agenda
- ICAN's Board of Trustees has adopted a policy about use of the Consent Agenda in board meetings. We give special thanks to Dr. David O. Renz and The Midwest Center for Nonprofit Leadership, University of Missouri-Kansas City for promulgating the guidelines for board adoption of consent agendas, to which the ICAN Board of Trustees has given its full endorsement. Click here for Dr. Renz' paper on the subject.
- Our Conflict of Interest and Disclosure Policy
- Our Whistleblower Policy
- Our Policy Against Private Inurement, Self-Dealing, and Excess Benefit Transactions
- Our Patient Privacy Rules and Compliance with Federal Medical Record Privacy Regulations
- Board Action on Privacy Policies
- Our Donor and Database Privacy Rules
ICAN has been awarded GuideStar's Exchange Seal
- Message from the Chairman on Section 4958, including:
- Assessment and Compensation of our CEO's Unique Talents, Core Leadership Areas, Accomplishments, and Challenges:
- Overseeing All Program Services
- Supervising Staff and Partnering with the Board
- Overseeing Operations and Financial Integrity
- Overseeing Fundraising with the Development Committee
- Assessment based on unique breadth, depth, and complexity of our Program Services; qualifications required for this high-impact position; unique qualifications of the CEO; compensation at comparable organizations; partnering with the Board to meet financial goals; our brand of "24/7" availability to our patients and the personal sacrifice involved in the position.
- Message from the Leadership Council Chairman on the value of our Advisory Council: Marketing and Outreach; Donor Prospecting; Task Management; Special Events
- Message from the Event Chairs on event costs; event management committee review, etc.
For additional information, please email email@example.com.